Friday, May 30, 2008

fit itna mast, karo thoda adjust!

These days I have started stopping on traffic signals right next to the footpath. You know why?Otherwise you have the two-wheeler riders trying to get past even with hardly space on either side! I wonder how do they even spot that space. I wonder if I would even want to walk between that kind of space, and here they are riding their bikes in that as if its an open field! I am sure you would have noticed how they wriggle, shake and squeeze between two cars standing at a traffic signal. They almost seem to get a hidden pleasure in getting ahead by that 3 ft from where they were standing earlier. And spare some thought for the car owners... poor guys secretly pray and hope that these motorists don't leave any scratches on the car. Most often you have your side mirror knocked and all you get is that cheesy smile and the most abused word in english dictionary - Sorry! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were also like them.. once upon a time!

Gup-shup dukaan said...

Yup I know! But now am lot more careful about not knocking off someone's side mirror :)

Anonymous said...

but obvious with you being on the other side ;) anyways a new post is long due!Wat say?

Gup-shup dukaan said...

Well not really! I still ride my bike and when I said I am more careful, I meant I am more careful while riding my bike...