Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lights, camera, action!

Some actors never fail to amaze. Uday Chopra is one such actor, if I can actually call him that. I think he got stuck in the evolution cycle at the neanderthal human being stage. Really. Only god knows why he is in this field and who offers him movies. Actually if you look at it, no one does. He only gets to "act" in his dad's movies. Thank god! And now I read that he has written a film - supposedly named Pyaar impossible. To be directed by Jugal Hansraj. Impossible, I tell you!!  Yeah time to hide somewhere. As if Uday Chopra's acting wasn't torture enough, he has got into writing. And look who he has found to direct the movie - Jugal Hansraj. I don't even remember the last time I heard of a worse combination than this! I think the last good film produced under this banner was.. ummm... mmm.... ummm.. Never mind!! 

No comments: