Thursday, July 17, 2008

I got blessed!

I got blessed today. In fact, if I consider my car an extension of myself, then I get blessed almost everyday, multiple times in multiple colors with different levels of impact. Get the drift? 

One of those flying creatures dropped its POOP right in the middle of my head. I almost felt it had chosen the location, trying to mock at me - at the farthest point of the top of your head, where you have lesser hair because of my hair parting. And judging by the amount of the poop,  I think the poor creature had really stuffed itself well in the last meal! This when I was on my way to a client visit. Messy, smelly and hassled. It couldn't have been worse. And this, they say is being blessed!
 
Why do we do this to ourselves? I don't see anything remotely blessed about this situation. 
 The worse sufferer is my car. Where I park it, there is an electrical wire running on top. Plus there is a tree whose branches seem to reach out to wherever I park. So invariably, every morning I find my car blessed at multiple locations in different colors. I sometimes wish I had bought a white car instead of a black one. At least my blessings will not be for public viewing!! 
But worry not, with the number of poopy doos on my car, it almost looks white only. 
Hmmmm... did I hear someone say "No big deal." Well in that case, may god.. err.. no. may the bird bless you too :)

No comments: